Thursday 17 January 2013

love at first sight

There is a lot that goes unsaid in this world. Some space in conversations should be left alone for gestures to fill, for thoughts to fill and for the universe to speak.
A lot that should be said has not been said. Some things we don't say and let gestures fill them, looks fill them and these moments come back in time demanding an explanation.
I have said what need to be said to you when you asked, been there when you asked. I am here in spirit as your spirit asks. I know that time cannot stand still for us and that circumstances will continue to keep us apart but your breath is here next to mine. Your hand is close to me. Your face remains in my heart.
For as long as we exist in this universe: time and death cannot separate what we have cause it was born in a place God carves all our spirits.
I am here. And I fear time no more.

No comments: