Wednesday 27 June 2012

photo albums and phoenix

I woke up to continue working. So much work. I have to start and finish some illustrations for a client. I love illustrating and his project is something I have been looking forward to.

Yesterday I had to go buy paper. It is hard to find books or photo albums I would like so...I decided to make my own. I finished my yearly daily planner and now I am making albums from all my adventures in Japan. I just didn't like posting all my photos online...So I am going old school...helps with people not steak\ling my identity.

I will post pics when I am done with one...quite exciting and expensive actually....but really dope.
I just fetched Phoenix(my red bmx) from a friends house...I think she was glad to see me. Long trip ahead...cycling.

No comments: